The 8th Global Robot Science Camp in Japan
– Logical thinking ability through robot programming.
– Experience of various culture.
– Improvement for communication skills to work together and tell information
– Japanese 60 students
– Korea, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Viet Nam, Malaysia,
Philippines : each 10 students and 2 teachers at most
2) Date and Venue
– Date: August.11 ~ August.14, 2017
– Venue: Kibougaoka Culture Park and Kousen High School, Shiga Pref. Japan
3) Age: 13~16
4) Organizer: The Association of the Global Science Education
5) Official Language: English
6) Payment: 20,000 JPY but Airplane & 2 lunches in Japan. (free another activities. ) Students are responsible to pay their own airfare and taxes on the flights
We described Payment: 20000 JPY per student including bus in JAPAN, meals and stay fees, except for １ lunch fee (August 11 lunch at KIX).That payment don’t include airfare and taxes.
*Japanese students payment is different from foreign students payment. Detail is here.
1) Robot programming
To move the robot with 6 sensors as your intention.
To control the robot in various situations to explore the space with your robot.
2) Air Drone maneuver
To operate Air Drone to utilize as a research or rescue robot.
3) Visiting Program
Uji Byodoin : The world’s cultural and natural heritage, Kyoto
4. Schedule and activities during this camp
Morning : Arrival at KIX(Kansai Airport) and lunch at KIX by themselves.
Afternoon : Move to Kibougaoka Culture Park by bus
after that, ice breaking
Evening : Robot Programing for Autonomous robot with 6 sensors. We will prepare one robot material and PC per two students.
Morning : Robot Programming workshop
Afternoon : Robot Programming workshop
Evening : Robot Programming workshop
Morning : Move to Kousen High School by bus and Air Drone Workshop
Small-scale competitions of the Space Robot
A tour of Real Robot Exhibition
Evening : the Welcome Party at the Royal Oak Hotel (http://www.royaloakhotel.co.jp/en/)
Presentation of each country
Morning : Sightseeing of Kyoto or Shiga
Move to KIX by bus and Departure from Japan
Tatsumasa Kitahara: firstname.lastname@example.org+81 75-612-6814
The Association of the Global Science Education